ANZ is accelerating the growth of its business in Asia. Our solid foundation for significant growth and investment has been built over more than 39 years since ANZ opened its first office in Asia. We recognise our greatest asset is our people. That is why we are creating a unique climate of inspiration, leadership and great opportunities that will enable the best in market to thrive as part of our diverse team.
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring a high level of service cash transaction, within the Bank policy and procedures, and the local regulations. As a job holder you will be required to contribute for the achievement of business growth by promoting the Bank’s products, and maintaining excellent relationship with internal & external customers.
Minimum of 1 year of experience in teller position along with a diploma degree are key requirement. You will be expected to have good knowledge in Banking Products along with good communication skill in English language. As a part of this role you will be required to have a dedication to work in a customer focused service environment. Computer literacy will also be an added advantage.
This is an opportunity to undertake a role with development opportunities. With our global head office in Melbourne you will have exceptional opportunity for professional development with a broad range of career paths.
Due to Indonesia’s current legislative requirements, this role is open only to Indonesian nationals.
“Valuing everyone between A aNd Z”.
Please apply at www.anz.com quoting ref no. JAK 100235.
(Jakarta Raya - Jakarta)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Contract positions available.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
A Very Good Opportunity
• Position Based in Jakarta.
• Good exposure to Banking industry.
• Challenging role and development opportunities