ANZ is accelerating the growth of its business in Asia. Our solid foundation for significant growth and investment has been built over more than 39 years since ANZ opened its first office in Asia. We recognise our greatest asset is our people. That is why we are creating a unique climate of inspiration, leadership and great opportunities that will enable the best in market to thrive as part of our diverse team.
In this role you will be responsible for maintaining and developing customer relationship by providing excellent service and exceeding customer needs and to clearly demonstrate willingness to spot potential sales opportunities and develop these into profitable sales for Bank, include prospecting the marketplace for new customers as well as maximizing existing customer relationships.
Minimum of 1 year of experience in Customer Service position along with a diploma degree are key requirement. You will be expected to have good knowledge in Banking Products along with good communication skill in English language. As a part of this role you will be required to have a dedication to work in a customer focused service environment. This is an opportunity to undertake a role with development opportunities. With our global head office in Melbourne you will have exceptional opportunity for professional development with a broad range of career paths.
“Valuing everyone between A aNd Z”.
Please apply at www.anz.com/indonesia quoting ref no. JAK 100236.
Customer Service Officer (Contract)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Contract positions available.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
A Very Good Opportunity
• Position Based in Jakarta.
• Good exposure to Banking industry.
• Challenging role and development opportunities.