ANZ is accelerating the growth of its business in Asia. Our solid foundation for significant growth and investment has been built over more than 39 years since ANZ opened its first office in Asia. We recognise our greatest asset is our people. That is why we are creating a unique climate of inspiration, leadership and great opportunities that will enable the best in market to thrive as part of our diverse team.
In this role you will be responsible for providing support to the operations or back office function to deliver effective branch solutions to support customer growth initiatives. As a job holder you will be required to ensure the quality and accuracy of outputs within agreed timeframes and in line with internal banking policy and procedural requirements.
Bachelor Degree, preferable from Management, Accounting, Business Administration background along with experience in Operation and Admin Support will be advantage. You will be expected to have working knowledge of administrative functions in an operational environment. Computer literacy (MS Excel & MS Words) will be added advantage. As a part of this role you will be required to have sound communication skills (written and verbal)
This is an opportunity to undertake a role with development opportunities. With our global head office in Melbourne you will have exceptional opportunity for professional development with a broad range of career paths.
Due to Indonesia’s current legislative requirements, this role is open only to Indonesian nationals.
“Valuing everyone between A aNd Z”.
Please apply at www.anz.com/indonesia quoting ref no. JAK 100237
Operations and Admin Support (Contract)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Contract positions available.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
A Very Good Opportunity
• Position Based in Jakarta.
• Good exposure to Banking industry.
• Challenging role and development opportunities.