We are an expanding regional logistics company with a strong commitment to innovation, technology and service excellence, which operates integrated sea, air and road networks connecting its Singapore consolidation hub and major transit hubs in Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Denpasar, Balikpapan and Banjarmasin with more than 50 cities throughout Indonesia. The company continually seeks out to extend its global reach, increase efficiency and broaden the range of solutions it offers to customers.
We provide customized logistics solutions to selected customers in areas of warehousing inventory management, airfreight distribution, project logistics, sea/in land transport consolidations, customs clearance and other added value services.
As part of our growth strategy, we are urgently looking for high caliber and talented individuals to join and grow with us to challenge to market opportunities in supply chain and logistics industry as follows :
BRIEF ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. To create, conduct and monitoring all activities in Training process
2. Monitoring Training activities
3. Make TNA
4. Responsible for all Training Process
5. Used to be a Trainer
6. Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
7. Strong personality and confidence.
8. Must possess effective planning, organizing & controlling
9. Effective problem solving and good analytical thinking.
10. Able to work under minimum supervision.
11. Must possess good language skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia both spoken and written.
Should you meet the qualifications, please submit your application letter and full resume in MS Word or PDF only and put the position code at your e-mail subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified. For those who send the application by email, please make sure that the attachment is in Microsoft Word document)