Boehringer Ingelheim ranks among the world's 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations. With more than 39.800 employees in over 47 countries we are a global family sharing knowledge and ambition to foster a healthier life. Our vision drives us forward. It helps us to foster value creation through innovation in our company and to look to the future with constantly renewed commitment and ambition.
Boehringer Ingelheim Indonesia is one of the Boehringer Ingelheim affiliations with more than 500 employees throughout Indonesia.
If you are a dynamic, organized & motivated individual with the ablility to significantly impact business results through innovation and your passion in secretarial position, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
To be eligible for this opportunity you must:
- Completed university degree, preferably Secretary/Management Faculty. (Fresh Graduate is welcome to apply with minimum GPA=3)
- Have excellent communication skills in English (written & verbal)
- Must be computer literate and has the expertise in the use of Microsoft Office
- Good Personality and appearance, smart, has a good initiative and excellent in interpersonal skills
- Exhibits strong in Administration and Feeling
To signify your interest in this position, please forward an up to date copy of your CV along with a covering letter clearly addressing the key selection criteria as outlined above.
Applications are closed on January 31, 2009
All applicants should be submitted to email:
PT. Boehringer Ingelheim Indonesia
Sampoerna Strategic Square North Tower Level 6
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav 45-46 Jakarta 12930