Work with us. Live the HSBC way and make the difference. HSBC is one of the world's leading financial services organizations, with over 9,500 offices in 79 countries and territories. Besides being recognized globally, HSBC has also been named the Best Foreign Bank in Indonesia (FinanceAsia Magazine) for seven consecutive years. HSBC is an organization that promotes diversity and equal employment opportunities, and implements meritocracy in the work place.
Staff New Application Process (Code: SUP-08)
- The jobholder is responsible to establish system and procedure manual for Network Service Area, ensure the regulations and procedure are followed at all the time as well as to support the needs of business unit
- Hold minimum Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Willing to learn new things, interest working with details, and possess high degree of accuracy
- Proficient in English and Computer literate (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point)
- Pleasant personality and able to work with team
- Has a strong drive to succeed
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity
Send your application to the address below and please state job code as the email subject.