PT HM Sampoerna Tbk. is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia that produces such superior brands as Dji Sam Soe, A Mild, and Sampoerna Hijau, and is an affiliate of Philip Morris International, one of the world’s largest tobacco companies.
We are looking for talented people with a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business as:
(Kalimantan Timur - Balikpapan)
- The incumbent is responsible to receive and check goods and their supporting documents (e.g. surat jalan) from vendors in order to ensure goods/services received meet the requirements in term of quantity and quality, to collect goods/cigarettes from warehouse and dispenses to Supervisors Field Marketing, to records goods receipt into warehousing receiving card in order to enable tracking of inventory levels in the warehouse.
- The incumbent is also responsible to conducts house keeping works to keep the warehouse and surrounding environment clean to ensure goods/cigarettes quality do not deteriorate during storage.
- Hold Diploma Degree (D3) from any educational background, preferably from Business Administration;
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply;
- Having good knowledge of document management / control;
- Good in operating MS-Office particularly with Word and Excel;
- Must have a high initiative and be able to work under tight deadline;
- Having good achievement orientation, analytical & learning capability, teamwork & cooperation, customer service orientation, interpersonal understanding, and integrity.
Associate IS Technical Services
(Medan, Makasar dan Balikpapan)
- The incumbent is responsible to provide first level of IS Technical Support and assistance to all users in area locations.
- Hold Bachelor Degree (S1) in Computer Science or Business Administration with minimum GPA 2.75;
- Having around one year experience in Information Systems, fresh graduates are welcome to apply;
- Having good analytical & learning capability, achievement orientation, customer service orientation, creative thinking, and communication & influence skill.
(Jakarta Raya - DKI Jakarta)
- The incumbent is accountable to assist, typically, a senior executive by taking administrative responsibility for the efficient running of the executiveÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s office, including secretarial service.
- Graduated from Academy of Secretary;
- Having around 2 years work experience in secretary field, particulary secretary of expatriate;
- Having good level of computer literacy and document management or control;
- Having good level of English proficiency both oral and written;
- Having good analytical thinking and learning capability, achievement orientation, integrity, teamwork and cooperation, creative thinking, communication and influence skill
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Account Payable Admin
(Sulawesi Tenggara - Kendari)
- Bertanggung jawab untuk memproses dan memasukan semua data transaksi keuangan secara akurat, tepat waktu dan sesuai dengan peraturan setempat serta peraturan-peraturan dan prosedur dari Sampoerna / Philip Morris.
- Minimal memiliki gelar sarjana (S1) dibidang Akuntansi / Keuangan;
- Memiliki 2 tahun pengalaman kerja di sebagai admin akan menjadi nilai tambah;
- Memiliki kemampuan / pengetahuan dalam pengaturan dokumen;
- Bisa menggunakan MS-Office khususnya Word dan Excel;
- Mahir berbahasa inggris;
- Harus memiliki inisiatif yang tinggi dan bisa bekerja dalam tenggat waktu yang ketat;
- Berorientasi pada hasil, memiliki kemampuan analisa & kemampuan belajar yang bagus, mampu bekerja secara tim, berorientasi untuk memberikan pelayanan terbaik, bisa membangun hubungan yang baik dengan orang lain dan jujur.
For those who are interested and having the above required qualifications, please visit our career website and attached a comprehensive resume, not later than October 25, 2008 at: