PT Güntner Indonesia is one of the leading multinational companies in Indonesia, and being a part of Güntner-Group. As one of the leading companies worldwide in the sector of heat transfer technology, the Güntner-Group is present on all continents with production sites as well as Güntner affiliated and non-affiliated sales and service companies.
One of the major reasons for the successful development and worldwide expansion of the Güntner-Group are the long years of experience and our commitment to the personal and professional growth of each team member. By constantly striving for improvement and progress, the Güntner-Group is able to guarantee its customers and business partner’s continuous and lasting success.
To support our business growth, we invite highly motivated, dynamic, and open-minded individuals to join our dynamic team to establish our company as market leader position as:
Quality Management - Administration (Contract - Pasuruan Based)
(Jawa Timur - Surabaya)
- The incumbent of this position is responsible to handle all administration issues in relation with Quality Management Department activities as well as some secretarial working activities.
- Female and holds at least Diploma Degree from a reputable university with GPA min 3.00, preferably from Secretarial or Business Administration background.
- Experience in secretarial or administration duties would be an advantage.
- Possess strong communication skills, follow through actions and decisions with sense of urgency, punctuality and ready to work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets with sudden changes environment.
- Strong work commitment with the ability to work independently and be self driven.
- Able to provide business support and be a strong partner in operations.
- Meticulous with an aptitude for figures and able to multitask effectively.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think and plan ahead.
- Proficient in English (spoken and written) and computer application literacy is a must.
- Willing to be posted within the factory area in Beji – Pasuruan East Java within 6 months on contract basis.
- Fresh graduates with excellent educational and organizational background are welcome to apply.
If you possess the above requirements, please send your application letter together with CV (In English) and recent photograph by stating the position code in the subject of the email no later than two weeks after this advertisement to: