SAMPOERNA one of the leading tobacco manufacturing companies in Indonesia, produces brands such as Dji Sam Soe, A Mild, and Sampoerna Hijau, and is an affiliate of PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL, one of the leading international tobacco company.
(Aceh, Bali, Bangka Belitung, Banten, Bengkulu, Gorontalo, Jakarta Raya, Jambi, Jawa Barat, Jawa Tengah, Jawa Timur, Kalimantan Barat, Kalimantan Selatan, Kalimantan Tengah, Kalimantan Timur, Lampung, Maluku, Maluku Utara, Nusa Tenggara Barat, Nusa Tenggara Timur, Papua, Riau, Sulawesi Selatan, Sulawesi Tengah, Sulawesi Tenggara, Sulawesi Utara, Sumatera Barat, Sumatera Selatan, Sumatera Utara, Yogyakarta)
- Strategic career development program aimed at bringing in potential emerging talent as long term SUCESSOR to KEY POSITION.
- Your development is driven by two-way communication based on training, effective coaching, evaluate your progress regular reviews, develop your skills, constructive feedback and a mutual understanding of the company’s goals and your own personal objectives.
- Hold Bachelor Degree (S1) with min. GPA 3.25 or Master Degree (S2) with min. GPA 3.50 from any education background; min. score “Highly Distinction” for overseas education;
- Year of graduation not more than 2 years ago;
- Active in social activities;
- Willing to relocate to other city/area around Indonesia and overseas;
- Fluent in English is a must.
For those who are interested and posses the above required qualifications, apply and attach a comprehensive resume, not later than May 20th 2009.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified interview