Faber-Castell is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high-quality products for writing, colouring and creative design. The international group of companies was originally founded over 246 years ago (in 1761) as a pencil factory in Stein near Nuremberg, Germany. It is thus one of the oldest industrial companies in the world; in its 8th generation now, the company is headed by Count Anton Wolfgang von Faber-Castell.
Today, the Faber-Castell group produces over 2 billion black-lead and colour pencils every year, making it the world’s largest pencil manufacturer. Faber-Castell employs approximately 6,500 people in 16 production sites and 20 sales organizations around the world. Through the 246 years of existence, while continuing to expand its own horizons, the group has earned its global presence through its unyielding commitment towards quality and innovation.
In order to accelerate our business growth, we invite dynamic and motivated professionals to join our outstanding team as:
Key Account Executive
- Handling key account group
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Marketing, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Strong Negoisation Skill, Strong Analisys.
- Have ability to handle SPG and Merchandiser
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Attractive package will be given commensurate to expertise and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence and only for the shortlisted candidates will be notified
PT Faber Castell International Indonesia
JL Prof Dr. Latumenten Blok AA-10 No.50 Jakarta Barat 11460.