PT. Infratech Indonesia, a subsidiary of a Singapore public listed company, United Engineers Ltd. Infratech has core business in the project management and construction of Base Transceiver Stations (BTS) for telecommunication networks.
Our team has a collective experience of BTS construction and management of more than a thousand sites in various locations in Indonesia. The team members include professionals with extensive experience in site acquisition, BTS construction, BTS equipment installation and commissioning and some other telecommunication related activities.
As a rapidly growing company, InfraTech is continuously growing its organization and people. We are constantly looking for talented and motivated individuals in joining our organization.
As part of our growth plan, we are currently looking for individuals with the right skills and attitude for the following position :
- This position will be responsible to execute the site acquisition activities as scheduled, including the negotiation process with the owner and the community and to proceed the legal documents related.
- To be considered for this position, you must have at least 2 years hand on experiences in handling site / building management compensation issues, strong background in duties related to community and government relations, experienced in negotiation and conflict solution. Awareness on local culture & cross culture communication, Experience in survey and LOSS will be an advantage.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil), Economics, Law or equivalent.
- Preferred skill(s): compensation issues, negotiation.
- Applicants must be willing to work in any site in Indonesia.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Contract positions available.
Send your complete CV and recent photograph to