We are an expanding regional logistics company with a strong commitment to innovation, technology and service excellence, which operates integrated sea, air and road networks connecting its Singapore consolidation hub and major transit hubs in Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Denpasar, Balikpapan and Banjarmasin with more than 50 cities throughout Indonesia. The company continually seeks out to extend its global reach, increase efficiency and broaden the range of solutions it offers to customers.
We provide customized logistics solutions to selected customers in areas of warehousing inventory management, airfreight distribution, project logistics, sea/in land transport consolidations, customs clearance and other added value services.
As part of our growth strategy, we are urgently looking for high caliber and talented individuals to join and grow with us to challenge to market opportunities in supply chain and logistics industry as follows :
Export Import Officer
- To maintain and organize all documents and admin database for sea clearance importation and supply information and reports on request.
- Data entry import cost and expenses in DA.
- Check and monitor fund expenses and settlement.
- Maintain import expenses database and create report to Manager.
- Prepare insurance certificate for clearance purpose.
- Prepare report on Import clearance sequence whenever requested by customer.
- Create manifest as a condition for expense settlement.
- Candidate must possess at least a Associate Degree in Engineering (Others), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English.
- Preferred language(s): Bahasa Indonesia.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Minimum of 2 (two) years as CS in Freight Forwarding/ Logistic/ Courier.
- Good understanding and able to work closely with internal and external customer effectively and accurately.
- Good communication in English, both verbal and written.
- Good administration skills and highly organized.
- Able to work with minimum supervision, take initiative and proactive.
Should you meet the qualifications, please submit your application letter and full resume in MS Word or PDF only and put the position code at your e-mail subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified. For those who send the application by email, please make sure that the attachment is in Microsoft Word document)