Dow is a diversified chemical company committed to applying science and technology to achieve breakthroughs in some of the most important issues facing humankind today, including sustainable water supplies, adequate food supplies, decent housing, and personal health and safety. Our people work with customers around the globe to develop a broad range of innovative products and services that are helping to provide everything from fresh water, food and pharmaceuticals to paints, packaging and personal care products.
Dow is an equal employment opportunity employer.
(Banten - Merak - Cilegon)
- Follows OD principles and procedures to ensure safe and efficient operation
- Operates and field checks process equipment. Monitor process conditions, equipment and control systems.
- Performs tasks as per Master Task List field checks, equipment preparation, etc.
- Ensures activities and process performance are aligned with Plant and business goals.
- Uses trouble shooting skills to resolve process related deviations and problems.
- As required, initiates and participates in Root Cause Investigations.
- Performs crisis response activities assigned by Crisis Response Leader.
- Uses process knowledge and skills to make improvements in plant performance and OD
- Monitors, collects and inputs plant metrics for SPC, asset utilization, conversion costs, production yields and identify opportunities for plant optimization.
- Utilizes SPC tools to optimize plant operation and provide feedback on is effectiveness
- Candidate must possess D3 / POLYTECHNIC degree in chemistry/chemical engineering with min GPA/IPK at 3.00
- Able to communicate in English
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Full-Time positions available.
- Willing to work in Merak/Cilegon area
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Forward your resume, covering letter and a copy of your Academic Transcript to KBUtomo@dow.com.
Alternatively applications can be posted to:
HR Manager - PT. Dow Chemical Indonesia
Wisma GKBI Suite 2001
Jl. Jend. Sudirman No. 28
Jakarta 10210, Indonesia