We are an expanding regional logistics company with a strong commitment to innovation, technology and service excellence, which operates integrated sea, air and road networks connecting its Singapore consolidation hub and major transit hubs in Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Denpasar, Balikpapan and Banjarmasin with more than 50 cities throughout Indonesia. The company continually seeks out to extend its global reach, increase efficiency and broaden the range of solutions it offers to customers.
We provide customized logistics solutions to selected customers in areas of warehousing inventory management, airfreight distribution, project logistics, sea/in land transport consolidations, customs clearance and other added value services.
As part of our growth strategy, we are urgently looking for high caliber and talented individuals to join and grow with us to challenge to market opportunities in supply chain and logistics industry as follows :
General Affair Staff
- BRIEF ROLES AND REPOSIBILITIES:
- 1. Handle the absence system and PABX system in coordination with vendors.
- 2. Compile and update employee data, office service/contract, monthly absence report,
- organizing travel and maintain good housekeeping.
- 3. Hold petty cash for warehouse operational needs, issue cash with approval from Manager and
- provide petty cash and financial report.
- 4. Provide general needs of the warehouse operational such as stationeries, health and safety
- uniforms, maintain office machines such as photocopiers, printers, scanners, facsimile, voice
- mail system and personal computer.
- 5. Control and monitor operator/receptionist, cleaning services and security.
- 6. Correspondence with vendors appointed by procurement/general affair.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Industrial), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Logistic/Transportation, Law or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English.
- Preferred language(s): Bahasa Indonesia.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Good at Planning, Organizing and Controlling.
- Excellent health, hard worker, energic, dynamic
Should you meet the qualifications, please submit your application letter and full resume in MS Word or PDF only and put the position code at your e-mail subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified. For those who send the application by email, please make sure that the attachment is in Microsoft Word document)