PT Güntner Indonesia is one of the leading multinational companies in Indonesia, and being a part of Güntner-Group. As one of the leading companies worldwide in the sector of heat transfer technology, the Güntner-Group is present on all continents with production sites as well as Güntner affiliated and non-affiliated sales and service companies.
One of the major reasons for the successful development and worldwide expansion of the Güntner-Group are the long years of experience and our commitment to the personal and professional growth of each team member. By constantly striving for improvement and progress, the Güntner-Group is able to guarantee its customers and business partner’s continuous and lasting success.
To support our business growth, we invite highly motivated, dynamic, and open-minded individuals to join our dynamic team to establish our company as market leader position as:
Finance Administration Staff
(Jawa Timur - Surabaya)
- The incumbent will be responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations as well as providing general finance support on an as needs basis.
- Male, not older than 24 years old, holds min. Senior High School or Diploma degree from a reputable college, preferably from Economic background.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience preferably within the similar roles in manufacturing MNC’s would be an advantage (Fresh graduate are welcome to apply).
- Have knowledge about finance office administration and filling.
- Comprehend to operate computer including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word processing programs (Ms.Excel at a highly proficient level).
- Possess strong communication skills, follow through actions and decisions with sense of urgency, punctuality and ready to work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets with sudden changes environment.
- Strong work commitment with the ability to work independently and be self driven.
- Able to provide business support and be a strong partner in operations.
- Meticulous with an aptitude for figures and able to multitask effectively.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think and plan ahead.
- Proficient in English (spoken and written).
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
If you possess the above requirements, please send your application letter together with CV (In English) and recent photograph by stating the position code in the subject of the email no later than two weeks only after this advertisement to: