The AXA Group was established in France in 1816 and is now one of the largest insurance groups in the world in more than 60 countries through out Europe, North America, the Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. AXA leads the industry in terms of professionalism, trustworthiness, innovation, and reputation. AXA Indonesia operates through AXA Mandiri Financial Services, AXA Financial Indonesia, AXA Life Indonesia, and AXA Asset Management Indonesia. With a sales force more than 5000 agents and financial advisors, AXA Indonesia manages assets worth more than 8 trillion rupiah and has more than 320.000 clients.
We design AXA Future Leaders Program (AFLP) to support our business growth. AFLP consist of Business Traineeship Program. We are hire highly talented fresh university graduates as management trainees and develop them to become our leaders of tomorrow.
AXA Management Trainee
- The selected candidate should be achieved the key learning objectives (knowledge of the insurance industry, project management skills and leadership skills)
- The selected candidate will involved in daily tasks, propose initiative for improvement and manage project in designated focus area.
- After successfully completing the program, the candidate will be placed in his/her first management position in area of HR, Operation, Marketing, Actuary, IT, and Finance Accounting
- University graduates (Bachelor/Master) in Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Medical Science, Actuarial Studies, Mathematics, Psychology, Management, Engineering or Computer Science
- Fresh graduates or no more than 2 years work experience with minimum GPA 3.0 (Bachelor Degree) or 3.3 (Master Degree)
- Actively involved in extracurricular activities in school or the community with historical of leadership role
- Ability to analyze and solve problems logically
- Full of initiative to achieve the expected results and eager to learn new things.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Excellent English both in oral and written
- Overseas graduates have an advantage
Please submit your complete resume with a one-paragraph motivation of why you want to join or work for AXA to: email@example.com
Put "AXA Management Trainee" as an email subject. Attachment not more than 1 MB