APP (pulp and paper products) is one of the world's leading pulp and paper companies. With current combined pulp, paper and packaging grades capacity of over 7 million tonnes in Indonesia, it ranks number one in Asia, excluding Japan.
APP currently has multi-locational manufacturing facilities in Indonesia and markets its products in more than 65 countries on six continents. APP produces bleached hardwood pulp and a wide range of paper and packaging products. The range extends from commodity-grade base paper to value added art paper, that includes cast coat paper, tissue, speciality papers, carbonless paper, and stationery and office products.
We challenge you to join our team as:
Business Process Analyst
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree(S1) in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent from reputable University.
- Minimum 1 yr as programmer or analyst preferably supporting applications in Human Resources areas.
- Experience in IT project implementation and familiarization with SAP HR would be an advantage.
- Good Presentation Skills and communication is a must.
- Required language(s): English and Bahasa.
- Will be located in Serpong.
PT. INDAH KIAT PULP and PAPER Tbk – Tangerang Mill
Jl. Raya Serpong Km. 8 – 15310
Or please send your application to