PT Güntner Indonesia is one of the leading multinational companies in Indonesia, and being a part of Güntner-Group. As one of the leading companies worldwide in the sector of heat transfer technology, the Güntner-Group is present on all continents with production sites as well as Güntner affiliated and non-affiliated sales and service companies.
One of the major reasons for the successful development and worldwide expansion of the Güntner-Group are the long years of experience and our commitment to the personal and professional growth of each team member. By constantly striving for improvement and progress, the Güntner-Group is able to guarantee its customers and business partner’s continuous and lasting success.
To support our business growth, we invite highly motivated, dynamic, and open-minded individuals to join our dynamic team to establish our company as market leader within the following position as:
Personnel Administration Staff (PAD-S)
(Jawa Timur - Surabaya)
- The incumbent of this position is responsible to handle all presence administration (including absenteeism, day off/furlough, etc) issues in relation with Human Resources Department activities as well as some administration and documentation working activities.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree from a reputable university with GPA min 3.00, preferably from any background.
- Minimum 1 year progressive experience in similar roles preferably in MNC manufacturing industry.
- Have knowledge about Labour act or Man powerment regulation.
- Strong work commitment with the ability to work independently and be self driven.
- Attention to details and posses strong communication skills, follow through actions and decisions with sense of urgency, punctuality and meet agreed deadlines.
- Proficient in English (spoken and written) and computer application literacy is a must.
- Willing to be posted within the factory area in Beji – Pasuruan East Java.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
If you possess the above requirements, please send your application letter together with CV (In English) and recent photograph by stating the position code in the subject of the email no later than two weeks after this advertisement to: