APP (pulp and paper products) is one of the world's leading pulp and paper companies. With current combined pulp, paper and packaging grades capacity of over 7 million tonnes in Indonesia, it ranks number one in Asia, excluding Japan.
APP currently has multi-locational manufacturing facilities in Indonesia and markets its products in more than 65 countries on six continents. APP produces bleached hardwood pulp and a wide range of paper and packaging products. The range extends from commodity-grade base paper to value added art paper, that includes cast coat paper, tissue, speciality papers, carbonless paper, and stationery and office products.
We challenge you to join our team as:
(Banten, Jambi, Jawa Barat, Jawa Timur, Riau)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent from reputable university.
- Required language(s): English.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Willing to be placed in our mills (Tangerang, Karawang, Serang, Jambi, Pekanbaru and Surabaya)
Please send your complete resume with position code to: firstname.lastname@example.org