We are a multi-national petroleum services company in the oil and gas sector, our Jakarta office is located at South Jakarta, and employs approximately 160 people. Our head office is in Houston, total company work force is around 4500 and the company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange
The successful candidate would join a well established company experiencing strong growth and would receive an attractive compensation package.
ROUTINE AND ADVANCED ROCK PROPERTIES ANALYST
- To perform routine laboratory tasks, according to standard operating procedures.
- To be fully aware of and must be able to comply with the agreed time schedules.
- To fully complete all worksheets, data forms and administrative forms legibly and to maintain all worksheets, data forms and administrative form in the appropriate location.
- Performs routine calibration and maintenance of equipment as required.
- Contribute actively towards improvements through PIR’s and NCR’s.
- To maintain effective communication channels.
- A Bachelor Degree in Geology, Chemistry or Petroleum Engineering with preferably 1 year experience.
- Good command of English both oral & written
- Physically fit for field and laboratory work including core handling and processing.
- Ability to learn quickly & understand technical issues.
- Must be a team player and must be able to work professionally, under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
- Must have excellent organizational and personnel skills, good interpersonal skills and ability to work.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
If you meet the above qualification please send your completed resume to :
Human Resources Manager
PT Corelab Indonesia
Kawasan Komersial Cilandak, Gedung 303
Jl. Cilandak KKO, Jakarta 12560