PT. Bank ICBC Indonesia (ICBC Indonesia) is a subsidiary bank and is 97.83% owned by Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (ICBC Ltd), the biggest commercial bank in china, has been operating in Indonesia since 2007 with total 12 branches in area of Jakarta, Surabaya and Bandung. ICBC Ltd in 2007 has won various honors such as "Best Bank in China", "Best Trading in the World", "Best Management Company in China" awarded by the magazine Bankers, Global Finance, The Assets, Finance Asia, and was appraised by Economic Observer as "Most Honored Corporation in China". ICBC Indonesia has commitment to build a financial bridge to serve the ever-increasing economic corporation between China and Indonesia and it will also provides quality and diversified financial services to corporate and individual customers in Indonesia and ASEAN. Our motto is, “Your Future is Our Future and Our Future is Your Future”. Due to our growth and expansion, we are seeking for highly talented candidates to fill in our vacant position.
Operator Telephone (Receptionist)
- Answer a high volume of calls and maintain a rapid response rate according to agreed standards.
- Log information on calls received, where required and maintain detailed and accurate records.
- Maintain and update continuously, by local knowledge and by local means, a log of the availability of staff likely to receive inbound calls.
- File data and perform other routine clerical tasks as assigned and for other departments as needed.
- Order and maintain relevant office supplies for effectiveness of personal duties.
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer and a variety of computer software, phone, fax, calculator, shredding machine and photocopy machine.
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between customers/suppliers/visitors/enquirers and relevant staff, and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
- Perform reception duties in and efficient, professional and courteous manner.
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Associate Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Well Grooming
- Efective verbal & listening communication skill
- Honest & trustworthy
- Have a stress & time management skill
Application should be sent within 10 days from the date of posting. We apologize that only short listed candidates will be notified and no telephone enquiries will be entertained. Send your application to the address below and please state the job code HR@ina.icbc.com.cn