As one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, and fastest growing Indonesian business, we are looking for dynamic candidates that strive for excellence to join our team as:
Field Agronomy Staff
(Jakarta Raya - Jakarta)
- Agro (Exp.Cultivation and implemantation technology Chili and Palm Sugar)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Agriculture annual, Season crops.
- Required language(s): English.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Speedy Worker, Dicipline, Responbility and able to underpressure working
Job Description ;
- Create time line project for execution
- Create process design for new process or improvement
- Create experimental design for trial
- Identifying root cause for problem solving
- Project officer for system application include data analysis
- Improvement execution in operation
- Responsible for development co- packer
- Establish ISO documentation system for processing
- University Degree in engineering industrial/ engineering Chemical From Reputable University
- Has experience 2 years in similar position
- Male/Female, Max 32 Years age
- Having experience as Technical Consultan in food company will be advantage
- Able to create process design, strong analytical, familiar with thermodynamics and chemical reaction system
We accept nothing less than the highest qualities. If you are such individuals, please submit a comprehensive resume, with current and expected salary details and recent photograph no later than 14 days from the date of advertisement to: