Seatech Consulting Group was established in 1990 in California, USA. It is a multinational consulting firm specializing in Information Technology (IT). Its corporate mission is to enhance the competitive edge of business corporations through the effective application of information technology. From its base in Los Angeles, the firm has expanded its operations to Asia and currently has offices in Bangkok, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Manila and Singapore.
Nowadays Seatech is expanding into mobile business area under the name of Seatech Mobile. And we are currently in needs of new, young, bright, creative and talented people to fill the following position.
Mobile Programmer (RnD)
- Candidate must posses at least a Bachelor's Degree or at least 1-year experiences in the related working field, fresh-grads are encouraged to apply.
- Familiar with Mobile Development (at least one: Symbian, J2ME, Blackberry RIM, iPhone, Windows Mobile, BREW SDK).
- Passionate in learning new technology.
- Strong logic and algorithm.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skill.
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines.
- Self motivated, hardworking, willing to learn, excellent team-player.
Interested candidates please submit your application, resume, recent photographs and enclose the appropriate job code above in the email subject (below 300KB).
Only short listed candidates who meet the requirements will be notified