Established in 1888 Arbeiter-Samariter- Bund (ASB) is one of Germanys longest established and largest social welfare organisations. ASB currently has a portfolio of over 100 projects in relief, rehabilitation and community based development. ASB entered Indonesia following the May 2006 earthquake and has established projects in emergency relief; reconstruction and training; information outreach;
disaster preparedness and livelihoods sectors. ASB is currently seeking expressions of interest from qualified and
committed individuals for the following position:
Location : Yogyakarta Office.
Position may require occasional travel within Indonesia
Job Position : Senior Administrator
Starting Date : February 2009
Summary of job profile/responsibilities :
Office based. Supervise small team to deliver quality project support services and ensure smooth and efficient operation of office.
Key requirements :
1. First degree (S1) in business administration, management or similar.
2. Minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
3. Human Resource Development experience required.
4. Systematical thinker with first class organizational skills.
5. Excellent written and spoken English and Indonesian essential.
6. Ability to understand and interpret organizational policy
7. Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills. Able to get on well with others.
8. Ability to multi-task and work to achieve deadlines as required
9. Have to have a strong commitment and an initiative to work in professional environment.
10.Fully computer literate and proficient in Microsoft office
11.Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
12.Experience in working in recognized international NGO an asset.
13.Able to work independently and under own initiative as well as in a team in a multicultural environment
Qualified applicants should send a Letter of Motivation responding to above, CV and contact detail of 2 most recent professional references.
Application by mail only to Human Resources, ASB, Jln Sukoharjo 136, Condong Catur, Yogyakarta, 55283.
Closes: February 15, 2009.
Only short-listed candidates will becontacted. ASB is an equal opportunities employer.
Note : Applicant from Yogyakarta and Central Java preferably, If applicant from outside of Java wish to apply, send us your statement of motivation why you want to apply and please remind we will not provide relocation fee if you are accepted.
Disability Field Liaison Officer
ASB,( Arbeiter-Samariter-Bund Deutschland e.V)
Jl. Sukoharjo 136 B, Manukan, Condongcatur,
Yogyakarta, Indonesia 55283
Telp. 62 (0)274 6576600
Hp. 62 (0)8175175154
E-mail : email@example.com