Touch lives every day. At Philips, we believe that technology should be advanced but simple at the same time. It should make sense and be designed around the way we live and work. Whether we’re creating a comfortable environment through
sophisticated lighting and entertainment solution, giving a mother a first glimpse of her unborn child or the baby monitor that keeps children safe at night, we touch people’s lives all over the world through Philips products. So, this is a chance for you to be part of that experience and join the WINNING team.
Management Trainee - Business Analyst – Contractual Basis (4 positions) • Lighting • Java
- Responsible as Business Analyst function to analyze work-flow of business process related with Trade Retail Business Balance Score Card;
- Analyzing territories business performances & using the result to support Distributor Manager (DM) to increase selling out result;
- Support to Regional Sales Manager through analyzing & reporting effectiveness marketing program;
- Providing and Giving ERP Distributor Management System training to Best Partner team (traveling required);
- Validating & consolidating JBS on time and consolidating & following up with DM on previous action plan;
- Preparing Region presentation in monthly basis for each territory & region;
- Consolidating & reporting Depo or Sub distributor performances;
- Preparing and consolidating Best Partner team Training Memo.
- Fresh graduates with financial or business bachelor degree are welcome to apply.
- Those with 1 to 2 years of commercial working experience will also be considered favorably.
- The successful candidates will possess good personality and honesty, dynamic, good leadership and ability to perform under pressure.
- He is a self starter, mature and a strong communicator
Management Trainee (2 positions) • Lighting • Surabaya
(Jawa Timur - Surabaya)
- Responsible to analyze and improve work-flow, lay out, working methods, and ergonomic aspects, develop cost effectiveness for overall manufacturing activities, determine optimum resources required for manufacturing activities. Establish and develop technical data collection and monitoring system Collate and analyze data with respect to factory efficiency, perform special projects and feasibility study where and whenever necessary, ensuring all activities are carried out in accordance to environment, safety and health policy and supervise all the implementation of authorized policies, rules, regulations and safety & health standards.
- Fresh graduates with Mechanical, Industrial & Chemical Engineering bachelor degree are welcome to apply.
- Those with 1 to 2 years of industrial working experience will also be considered favorably.
- The successful candidates will possess good personality and honesty, dynamic, able to influence others, good leadership, and ability to perform under pressure.
Production Machine/Maintenance Technician Adjuster (20 positions) • Lighting •Surabaya
(Jawa Timur - Surabaya)
- Responsible for maintaining a culture of continuous improvement and creating conducive operating conditions towards the attainment of World-class standard; handling production equipments & process production of Lamps Factory; reducing productive time loss due to equipment malfunction; improvement of machine capability in order to achieve machine efficiency.
- Fresh graduates with Mechanical Diploma are welcome to apply.
- Those with 1 to 2 years of similar working experiences will also be considered favorably. The successful candidates will possess good personality computer literate, leadership potential, teamwork player, operating machine, maintenance equipment, and ability to perform under pressure.
Please visit and apply on Philips Career Center at