Account Payable Admin (Ternate Based)
- The incumbent is responsible to ensure all area financial transactions are processed and recorded in an accurate, timely manner and comply with local statutory as well as Sampoerna / Philip Morris policies and procedures.
- Hold minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Accounting / Finance;
- Having 2 years working experience in admin field will be an advantage;
- Having good knowledge of document management / control;
- Good in operating MS-Office particularly with Word and Excel;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Must have a high initiative and be able to work under tight deadline;
- Having good achievement orientation, analytical & learning capability, teamwork & cooperation, customer service orientation, interpersonal understanding, and integrity.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
For those who are interested and possess the above required qualifications, please do your online application and attach your comprehensive resume in our career website at www.sampoerna.com/career
send your applications via email and state the position code “APA TNT” at the email subject to: email@example.com
not later than 7 February 2009.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified interview