PT HM Sampoerna Tbk. is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia that produces such superior brands as Dji Sam Soe, A Mild, and Sampoerna Hijau, and is an affiliate of Philip Morris International, one of the world’s largest tobacco companies.
Due to business growth, upcoming projects and other business objectives, we are looking for talented people who possess a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business.
Current opportunities include:
Senior External Communication
(Surabaya & Jakarta)
- Reporting to External Communications Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the development and implementation of national media relations activities, creating corporate communications write-ups and proactively seeking opportunities to promote the people and the performance of the company in the media. The incumbent will also actively foster a positive image for the Company and build relationships with national news media.
- Holding a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications, English Literature, or any other related discipline;
- Having a minimum of 5 years’ experience in media relations or in-house work with PR agency with demonstrable skills in developing communications materials, both in English and Indonesian;
- Having influence skills, meaning the ability to understand situation, to influence others and to present it in manners that will achieve the intended impacts and results;
- Good at building relationships and establishing contacts;
- Proactive to take actions and to give recommendations or creative ideas;
- A solid team player, yet is able to maintain a creative edge.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
(Jawa Timur - Surabaya)
- To maintain good administration of database, reports, documentation in an accurate and timely manner in order to support P1 project.
- Holding minimum Bachelor Degree with minimum GPA 2.75;
- Having minimum 1 year experience handling project administrative;
- Having good computer literacy;
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel;
- Attention to detail;
- Having good analytical and learning capability, achievement orientation, teamwork and cooperation, customer service orientation, integrity, and good initiative.
Distribution Assistant - Batam
(Riau - Batam)
- Responsible for controlling stock administration, expenses, receiving & shipment of bad stock cigarettes from Sales Department to support operational Area Distribution Office (ADO) , to ensure available stock and money is align with the database as recorded by system. Plan for stock placement and petty cash that will be used for ADO in a weeks. And also prepare for the items and negotiate with transporter/expedition.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Having good knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Having good level of computer literacy
- Willing to do administrative things
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
For those who are interested and having the above required qualifications, please visit our career website and attached a comprehensive resume at:
send your applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “SEC” as the subject, not later than January 29th 2009.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified interview