PT HM Sampoerna Tbk. is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia with superior brands such as Dji Sam Soe, A Mild, and Sampoerna Hijau among others and is an affiliate of Philip Morris International, one of the world’s largest tobacco companies.
Due to business growth, upcoming projects and other business objectives, we are looking for talented people who possess a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business. Current opportunities include:
(Surabaya, Jakarta, and Kerawang)
- Assist the Finance Management team to manage the planning and reporting function and related activities for the plants and headquarter functional to meet internal reporting requirements.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Minimum 3 years experience in public accountant or multinational company in finance;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Must have a high initiative and be able to work under tight deadline;
- Experience in SAP will be an advantage;
- Proficient in oral and written English.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
For those who are interested and having the above required qualifications, please visit our career website and attached a comprehensive resume, not later than January 10th, 2008 at:
send your comprehensive resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “FA” as the subject.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified interview