PT HM Sampoerna Tbk. is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia with superior brands such as Dji Sam Soe, A Mild, and Sampoerna Hijau among others and is an affiliate of Philip Morris International, one of the world’s largest tobacco companies.
Due to business growth, upcoming projects and other business objectives, we are looking for talented people who possess a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business. Current opportunities include:
(Jawa Timur - Surabaya)
- Ensure financial accounting transactions are proceed in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting with minimum GPA 3.00;
- Fresh graduate up to 2 years of experience in Finance & Accounting;
- Good level of computer literacy;
- Proficient in oral and written English.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
For those who are interested and having the above required qualifications, please visit our career website and attached a comprehensive resume, not later than December 31st, 2008 at:
send your comprehensive resume to email@example.com with “ACCT” as the subject
Only short-listed candidates will be notified interview