PT HM Sampoerna Tbk. is the leading tobacco company in Indonesia, producing such superior brands as Dji Sam Soe, A Mild, and Sampoerna Hijau, and is an affiliate of Philip Morris International, one of the world’s largest tobacco companies.
Due to business growth, upcoming projects and other business objectives, we are looking for talented people who possess a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business.
Current opportunities include:
Security Operations Specialist
(Jawa Timur - Surabaya)
- The incumbent will be responsible for complex crime scene investigations, complex security operations e.g. event security, managing area wide security operations as directed by the Area Security Manager. This includes and is not limited to organizational structure, and emergency security operations. The incumbent will also be responsible for providing internal operations support to Security Manager in order to ensure that the HMS Security Group is able to provide quality service in a timely fashion.
- Holding a minimum Diploma Degree or equivalent from all education background;
- Having proven result in a similar security position with minimum of 3 years security experience;
- Having good knowledge of Microsoft programs;
- Having extensive knowledge of government bodies and their workings;
- Be able to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Fluent in English both oral and written;
- Having good analytical and learning capability, teamwork and cooperation, communication and influence, integrity and achievement orientation.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
For those who are interested and having the above required qualifications, please do your online application and attach your comprehensive resume, not later than January 2nd 2008 in our career website at www.sampoerna.com/career
OR send your applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified