PT HM Sampoerna Tbk. is the leading tobacco company in Indonesia, producing such superior brands as Dji Sam Soe, A Mild, and Sampoerna Hijau, and is an affiliate of Philip Morris International, one of the world’s largest tobacco companies.
Due to business growth, upcoming projects and other business objectives, we are looking for talented people who possess a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business as:
Special Situation Management System Analyst
(Jawa Timur - Surabaya)
Directly report to Manager Security, the incumbent is responsible to prepare operation reporting (incident, manpower, weekly, monthly, quarter, annual) and maintain database for tracking employees (expatriate / national), contractors, and visitor to Sampoerna.
Requirements:• Holding minimum Bachelor Degree;
• Having minimum 1 year diverse security experience;
• Having good knowledge of Security Management;
• Having good skill in operating computer (especially MS Office);
• Fluent in English both oral and written;
• Having good analytical and learning capability, achievement orientation, teamwork and cooperation, integrity, and communication & influence.
For those who are interested and having the above required qualifications, please do your online application and attach your comprehensive resume in our career website at www.sampoerna.com/career
OR send your applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “SSMSA” as the subject, not later than December 25th, 2008.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview