PT Güntner Indonesia is one of the leading multinational companies in Indonesia, and being a part of Güntner-Group. As one of the leading companies worldwide in the sector of heat transfer technology, the Güntner-Group is present on all continents with production sites as well as Güntner affiliated and non-affiliated sales and service companies.
One of the major reasons for the successful development and worldwide expansion of the Güntner-Group are the long years of experience and our commitment to the personal and professional growth of each team member. By constantly striving for improvement and progress, the Güntner-Group is able to guarantee its customers and business partner’s continuous and lasting success.
To support our business growth, we invite highly motivated, dynamic, and open-minded individuals to join our dynamic team to establish our company as market leader position as:
SHIPMENT STAFF (Contract Based)
(Jawa Timur - Surabaya)
- The incumbent of this position is responsible to handle all administration issues in relation with export-import documentation as well as customs clearance documentation of ingoing and outgoing goods from the factory prior to be released to the other parties.
- A Bachelor degree from a reputable university with GPA min 3.00, preferably from Business Administration, English, or Engineering background.
- Female and not older than 27 years old.
- Minimum 1 year progressive experience in similar roles preferably in MNC manufacturing industry.
- To perform this job successful, the incumbent should be familiar and has in-depth knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the export-import, logistics as well as customs laws and regulations.
- Possess strong communication skills, follow through actions and decisions with sense of urgency, punctuality and ready to work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets with sudden changes environment.
- Strong work commitment with the ability to work independently and be self driven.
- Able to provide business support and be a strong partner in operations.
- Meticulous with an aptitude for figures and able to multitask effectively.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think and plan ahead.
- Be a change agent who can re-look at status quo operations for process improvements.
- Proficient in English (spoken and written) and computer application literacy is a must.
- Willing to be posted within the factory area in Beji – Pasuruan on temporary basis up to 10 months of contract.
- Fresh graduates with good academic and organizational background are welcome to apply.
If you possess the above requirements, please send your application letter together with CV (In English) and recent photograph by stating the position code in the subject of the email no later than two weeks after this advertisement to: