We are a multi-national petroleum services company in the oil and gas sector, our Jakarta office is located at South Jakarta, and employs approximately 160 people. Our head office is in Houston, total company work force is around 4500 and the company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange
The successful candidate would join a well established company experiencing strong growth and would receive an attractive compensation package, job may involve International travel.
- To perform sample preparation unsupervised according to the company standard operating procedures.
- To perform foram, nanno and palynology sample preparation and to analyze neogen microfossil.
- To be fully aware of the time schedule for sample preparation. To advise Group Leader/Supervisor of status of work or if problems are encountered in maintaining time schedule.
- To fully complete all worksheets, data forms and administrative forms legibly and to maintain all worksheets, data forms and administrative form in the appropriate location.
- To thoroughly check all raw data produced by the laboratory at each stage of analyses and consult with Group Leader/Supervisor to ensure that data is correct before it is reported to the client or the analyses proceeds to the next stage.
- To perform calibration and maintenance of equipment as required.
- To advice Group Leader/Supervisor of level of supplies, spare parts and consumable.
- Act as Group Leader in the absence of the incumbent.
- To maintain a clean efficient workplace.
- To become familiar with the use of data and be involved in discussion groups, sales visit, conferences and discussions with clients.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Biology, Geology/Geophysics or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Familiar with foram, nanno and palynology, analyze neogen microfossil.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia.
- Preferred language(s): English.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Contract positions available.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
If you meet the above qualification please send your completed resume including covering letter, Copies of Transcript, Training Certificates and passport sized photograph within 7 (Seven) days to:
Human Resources Department
PT Corelab Indonesia
Kawasan Komersial Cilandak, Gd. 303
Jln. Cilandak KKO
Indicate the code on top left side of the envelope. Only short listed candidates will be notified.