- The incumbent will be responsible to provide mentoring, problem solving, development, and maintenance services for developed software, through requirement capture, analysis, design, and programming, testing, implementation and support.
- Male/Female and holds a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with GPA min 3.00, preferably from Computer Science or Informatics Engineering background.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience preferably within the similar roles of group project in manufacturing MNC’s.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in programming language, especially in using Foxpro/Visual Foxpro as database programming.
- Additional knowledge of SAP, Oracle, People Soft, InforLN – interface with ERP systems would be an advantage.
- Possess strong communication skills, follow through actions and decisions with sense of urgency, punctuality and ready to work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets with sudden changes environment.
- Strong work commitment with the ability to work independently and be self driven.
- Able to provide business support and be a strong partner in operations.
- Meticulous with an aptitude for figures and able to multitask effectively.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think and plan ahead.
- Be a change agent who can re-look at status quo operations for process improvements.
- Proficient in English (spoken and written) and computer application literacy is a must.
- Willing to be posted within the factory area in Beji – Pasuruan East Java.
For more information about our company, please visit us at
www.guentner.de or www.guentner-asia.com