- Male/Female, max 30 years old,
- Bachelor Degree (S1)/ Master Degree in Law from reputable University
- Min 2 years experience in corporate & commercial legal
- Having good knowledge in the area of shipping, transportation & logistic law.
- Familiar with corporate legal activities (conduct due diligence activities, corporate restructuring projects, review agreement)
- Excellent written and oral English skills required
- Computer literate
- Good personality, communication skill, interpersonal relationship, leadership skills, negotiation, and lobbying
- Strong ability to analyze problems and offer practical solutions.
- Trustworthy and able to respect confidentiality
Interested candidates are encouraged to send application letter & CV along with a recent photograph at soonest possible time to:
Human Resources Department
Please indicate the position code you are applying for in the subject of your email.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.