Coconutty and pineapple-ish, we are a leading group of companies of the largest integrated coconut company in the world with ISO9002 and HACCP certified manufacturing sites and plantation in Sumatra, Indonesia. Our products include coconut cream, pina coladas, isotonic beverages, smoothies, cosmetics, canned pineapples and a full range of coconut commodities which are exported worldwide to top class confectionery, beverage and chocolate industries as well as retail chains.
Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for dynamic fresh graduates to join us as:
PPIC / Purchasing Management Trainee
- Sourcing, negotiating and purchasing of raw material, process machineries, packaging material and spare parts
- Assess and monitor vendors and supplied products
- Monitor stock inventory and update the inventory control system
- Prepare forecast and reports for management
- Degree in Business Administration.
- Fresh graduates with relevant degree.
- Must be able to communicate in Bahasa Indonesia or Malayu, English, fluent Mandarin or Hokkien dialect an added advantage
- Effective interpersonal skills and able to work independently
- Self-motivated and demonstrate leadership ability
- Strong logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Must be willing to stay in Sumatra, Indonesia
- Malaysians are encouraged to apply
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Interested applicants please sent full personal particulars, education, career history, current and expected salary and contact number to:
The Human Resource Manager