Sinarmas Group - Shipping Division is seeking for a highly qualified team member to join our dynamic and challenging organization.
(Jakarta Raya - Jakarta)
- Responsible for administering all planning and activities of Technical Division.
- Coordinating with Purchasing Dept. in purchasing spare parts for the vessel based on ship's requirements & specifications.
- Responsible for monitoring, receiving and checking the spare-part delivery to the vessel as scheduled/required.
- Responsible for the operations of all technical material, including stock control, movements, safety and security.
- Responsible for day-to-day running of goods/spare-parts/materials effectively and efficiently.
- Responsible for proper stock rotation and movement of goods/spare-parts/materials on ship.
- Responsible for ensuring smooth flow of inbound and outbound inventory movements.
- Responsible for achieving better turnaround time.
- Responsible for maintaining database of acceptable suppliers.
- Responsible for evaluating and improving shipment lead time, cost through load and route optimization.
- Resposible for the correct receipt of inventories, proper put-away and to pick inventories in a timely manner to support ship operation.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining better purchasing administration procedures.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Marine), Marine Transportation, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Negotiation, Interpersonal, Communication.
- Preferred skill(s): Communication, Effective Interpersonal and proficient in MS. Office
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia.
- Preferred language(s): Mandarin.
- 2 years experience as Technical Administator in shipping industry.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
If you think that you are really the right person to fill this challenging position, please send your application, CV and recent photograph to:
faxed to +62-21-4267 7072 / 4267 7073
Only highly qualified candidate will be invited for an interview and further process.