PT HM Sampoerna Tbk. is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia that produces such superior brands as Dji Sam Soe, A Mild, and Sampoerna Hijau, and is an affiliate of Philip Morris International, one of the world’s largest tobacco companies.
We are looking for talented people with a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business as:
(Jawa Barat - Bekasi)
Control and maintain the Material (especially Spare Part), Dealing with Spare Part receiving, storing & usage with the target of:
1. To maintain the distribution/warehousing system and process including the availability and serviceability of storage and material handling equipments at the warehouse to ensure targeted service level targets are achieve
2. To monitor and control the environmental condition in the warehouse in accordance with policy and procedure to maintain quality of stored materials
3. To ensure recording/adjusting of stored materials recorded in inventory control system is accurate and complete, and is filled in accordance with company procedures to maintain stock record accuracy
- Hold Bachelor Degree from Engineering background, preferably from Mechanical, Electrical and Industrial Engineering;
- Hold around 2 years experience in supply chain or logistic;
- Having basic knowledge in SAP;
- Have strong Analytical & Learning Capability, Achievement Orientation, Integrity and Customer Service Orientation;
- Having good level of computer literacy and English proficiency both spoken and written will be an advantage;
- Willing to be located in Bekasi – West Java.
For those who are interested and having the above required qualifications, please visit our career website and attached a comprehensive resume, not later than September 14, 2008 at:
Only short-listed candidates will be notified interview