PT HM Sampoerna Tbk. is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia with superior brands such as Dji Sam Soe, A Mild, and Sampoerna Hijau among others and is an affiliate of Philip Morris International, one of the world’s largest tobacco companies.
We are looking for talented people with a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business as:
(Sales & Finance)
A development program to enable managerial and professional personnel to achieve required standards or performances for competencies associated with jobs in cigarette business for a year.
- Fresh Graduates earning Bachelor Degree (S1) max 2 years ago or will be graduated this year with min GPA 3.00 or Master Degree (S2) with min GPA 3.3; Overseas educational background must have min score of “Highly Distinction”;
- For GI Sales, hold Bachelor/Master Degree from all educational background;
- For GI Finance, hold Bachelor/Master Degree from Finance & Accounting;
- Strong analytical thinking, achievement orientations, integrity and team player;
- Having good level of English proficiency both spoken and written;
- Willing to be relocated to other cities around Indonesia;
- Have not joined the written test for this position within 1 year starting from the date of the last test taken.
How to Apply...???
18 October 2008
Registration Time :
08.30 a.m — 12.00 a.m
Ruang Auditorium Lt. 2
Teknik Elektronika, Polinema
Jl. Sukarno - Hatta No. 9 Malang
Please bring your original identity card, academic transcript,
2B pencil & clipboard for registration & written test. The written
test will be held on 18 — 19 October 2008 at the same place.
Only shorlisted candidates will be notified