PT. Xsis Mitra Utama (Xsis) was established in Jakarta on early 2005, as a subsidiary of PT Computrade Technology International ( CTI ) - Authorized Distributor of IBM (pSeries & Storage) and Oracle (Core Technology) and Linux Redhat. The establishment of PT. Xsis Mitra Utama was initiated by highly competent and experienced IT professionals.
Since the establishment, Xsis has positioned itself as a provider of IT solutions and outsourcing services, offering a comprehensive range of IT support and IT strategic services. They are: IT Expert Service, IT Consulting Service, IT Operation Managed Services (including Linux-based services) and IT Training Service. Up to now, Xsis has developed innovative services supported by comprehensive strategic IT in banking, education, public sector, telecommunication and government.
Now we're gona doing a recruitment and selection at Jogyakarta on mid August 2008. We're looking many potential candidate to fullfill position:
Programmer (Recruitment on Jogyakarta)
1. Java Programmer
- # Min 1 year working experience or through school, courses or project in programming with J2EE (Servlet, EJB, Struts, JMS, Eclipse, Webphere, etc)
- # Experienced in MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server 2000
- # Understanding Mobile technologies (GPRS)
- # Experienced with UNIX system
- # PERMANENT Status
2. Oracle Developer
- # More than 2 Years Experience using Oracle report & Oracle Report
- # Has experience/familiar with PL/SQL
- # Has experience/familiar with SQL*PLUS
3. PHP Programmer
- # Mengerti dan menguasai konsep Object Oriented Programming
- # Menguasai salah satu framework PHP (mis: Prado,Symfony,CakePHP, dll).
- # Mampu setting Apache
4. .Net Programmer
- # Experience in using one of .Net technology (VB.net/ASP/C#) min 1 year
- # Advanced knowledge in framework, RDBMS, and UML
- # Experience in using SQL or Oracle
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Write (Position/Jogya) at a subject email
Please send your application letter, CV and recent photograph before 15 August 2008 to: