PT HM Sampoerna Tbk. is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia with superior brands such as Dji Sam Soe, A Mild, and Sampoerna Hijau among others and is an affiliate of Philip Morris International, one of the world’s largest tobacco companies.
We are looking for talented people with a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business as:
Hand Roll QA Coordinator
(Jombang - East Java)
- To supervise quality checking process by ensuring the method is performed correctly according to work instructions, gathering and provide information of quality of materials that will be used in the production process, quality of the in process products and final products meet or not meet the requirement in the Hand Roll quality plan
- Hold minimum Diploma Degree in Engineering, with minimum GPA 2.75;
- Hold around 1 year experience in supervisory level, preferably in industrial environment;
- Hold strong soft competencies in Analytical Thinking, Leadership, Integrity, Achievement Orientation, Team work, Customer Orientation, Communication & Influence;
- Having knowledge on Total Quality Management concept;
- Having basic knowledge on Quality Management System;
- Having good knowledge on Statistical, preferably familiar with Minitab;
- Having good level of English proficiency both spoken and written;
- Having good level of computer literacy;
- Willing to be located in rural area all over Java island.
For those who are interested and having the above required qualifications, please visit our career website and attached a comprehensive resume, not later than May 31, 2008 at:
Only short-listed candidates will be notified interview