PT HM Sampoerna Tbk. is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia with superior brands such as Dji Sam Soe, A Mild, and Sampoerna Hijau among others and is an affiliate of Philip Morris International, one of the world’s largest tobacco companies.
We are looking for talented people with a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business as:
Apprenticeship Program (MAGANG) East Java based (Pandaan)
The apprentices will function as desk researcher/writer supporting CDP Executive and Technical Trainer in revising existing modules and developing new module.
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in final semester in Mechanical Engineering (not graduated yet)
- Strong Analytical Thinking and Communication skill;
- Proficient in English both spoken and written;
- The project is full time for around 3 months (starting from Aug 2008).
- Working day: Monday to Friday, from 8 am until 5 pm.
For those who are interested and having the above required qualifications, please submit a comprehensive resume, not later than Aug 11, 2008, by stating the position code (Apprenticeship Mechanical) on your email subject to:
CC to : Yuli.Yanti@Sampoerna.com