PT HM Sampoerna Tbk. is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia with superior brands such as Dji Sam Soe, A Mild, and Sampoerna Hijau among others and is an affiliate of Philip Morris International, one of the world’s largest tobacco companies.
We are looking for talented people with a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business as:
IS System Analyst
(Jawa Timur - Surabaya)
- The incumbent will be responsible to understand the business function and technical areas, analyze and define information and technical needs, formalize scope and deliverables, execute the deployment and localization of the global IS system solutions, execute the design, build and deployment of the local IS solutions, provide maintenance and support for local and global IS system solutions, adhere to relevant policies, procedures and standards in order to achieve quality and compliance of solution and services.
- Holding a minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences/Information Systems;
- Having minimum 2 years experiences in maintaining and using Business Object and Ms SQL;
- Having good understanding of key IS delivery and business processes;
- Having knowledge of business application design and development methodologies;
- Having knowledge of Business Objects Reporting and Designer;
- Having knowledge of BOE Security or Supervisor;
- Having knowledge of SQL and relational database management system and concepts;
- Having knowledge on Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Integration Services (SSIS);
- Having knowledge on Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services (SSAS);
- Fluent in English, both Oral and written.
(Jawa Timur - Surabaya)
- To ensure all financial accounting transaction processes comply with policies, tax and procedures as well as to support treasury to do the payment in the timely manner
- The incumbents must hold Bachelor Degree in Accounting with min GPA 3.00.
- Preferably Fresh Graduates, but people with maximum 2 years working experience in Finance and Accounting may apply.
- Have good analytical thinking, customer service orientation, teamwork & cooperation skills, and business minded
- Proficient in both oral and written English
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia.
- Preferred language(s): English.
For those who are interested and having the above required qualifications, please visit our career website and attached a comprehensive resume, not later than July 21, 2008 at:
Only short-listed candidates will be notified interview