PT. HM Sampoerna, Tbk
Post Date : 23 - 06 - 2008
Closing Date : 22 - 07 - 2008
We are one of the largest multinational companies in Indonesia. Our superior brands such as: Dji Sam Soe, A-Mild, Sampoerna Hijau, U-Mild, among others. Our business will always be competitive and demanding – operationally and intellectually. Our people thrive on these challenges. Our goal is to build an environment of equal opportunities, where each employee can use their unique talents and work styles to meet and exceed business and personal objectives.
We are currently looking for :
1. Pilot Plant Primary Assistant - (Jawa Timur - Sukorejo)
- To operate and maintain primary process machines in order to produce tobacco blends accurately and timely according to quality requirements.
- Hold Diploma Degree (D3) Chemical Engineering with minimum GPA 2.75.
- Earned Degree maximum 3 years ago (2004).
- Having good English, both written and oral is an advantage.
- Have not applied and joined the written test for this position within 1 year starting from the date of the last test taken;
- Willing to be located in Sukorejo - East Java.
2. QA Engineer Primary - (Jawa Timur - Sukorejo)
- Responsible for managing and monitoring all product and process quality parameters of the manufacturing process. This include the analysts of quality issues and the development and coordination of improvement programs. Responsible for the management of all quality systems and methodologies, including GMP and product specifications.
- Hold Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Science from a reputable University with minimum GPA 2.75;
- Hold around 2 years experience in a comparable position (preferably from FMCG industry);
- Having solid knowledge of product and process methodologies, such as SPC and Six Sigma;
- Having Qualification in ISO MR and certification as Lead Assessor are an advantage;
- Having a good level of English proficiency and computer literacy;
- Willing to be located in Sukorejo – East Java.
- Required language(s): English.
3. Scientific Project Engineer - (Jawa Timur - Sukorejo)
- To perform the development, implementation, and validation of laboratory analytical method, and to coordinate experiment and analysis instruments, to support reliable scientific project and testing services in compliance with international standards
- Hold Bachelor in Chemistry Sciences or Chemical Engineering with minimum GPA 3.00;
- Hold around 3 years experience as Chemist in laboratory of a FMCG, pharmaceutical and/or independent testing laboratory;
- Having solid knowledge in analytical & organic chemistry;
- Having solid knowledge in ISO 17025 implementation in laboratory;
- Having knowledge of ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Having experience in method development, validation, and uncertainty of analysis estimation;
- Fluent in English both oral and written;
- Willing to be located in Sukorejo - East Java
4. Hand Roll QA Coordinator - (Jombang - East Java)
- To supervise quality checking process by ensuring the method is performed correctly according to work instructions, gathering and provide information of quality of materials that will be used in the production process, quality of the in process products and final products meet or not meet the requirement in the Hand Roll quality plan
- Hold minimum Diploma Degree in Engineering, with minimum GPA 2.75;
- Hold around 1 year experience in supervisory level, preferably in industrial environment;
- Hold strong soft competencies in Analytical Thinking, Leadership, Integrity, Achievement Orientation, Team work, Customer Orientation, Communication & Influence;
- Having knowledge on Total Quality Management concept;
- Having basic knowledge on Quality Management System;
- Having good knowledge on Statistical, preferably familiar with Minitab;
- Having good level of English proficiency both spoken and written;
- Having good level of computer literacy;
- Willing to be located in rural area all over Java island.
For those who are interested and having the above required qualifications, please visit our career website and attached your comprehensive resume, not later than July 7, 2008 to:
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com
(Any Comprehensive resume that are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will not be processed)
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be notified!