Air Liquide, founded in 1902 in France, is the world leader in Industrial and medical gasses and related services. Our group employs over 40,000 employees in 72 countries. We provide technology and service-based solutions to meet the comprehensive needs of our customers from all industrial sectors.
For more information please visit us at www.airliquide.com
In Indonesia, we employ around 200 people and operates plants in Cibitung and Cilegon. We are now have immediate opportunities for the right candidates to contribute to the diversity of our business and a career with Multi National Company.
- Your main accountability is as a production control, to ensure gas come out on timely manner with a right composition according to the specification.
- You have also to operate and take care of all the analyzer instrument within the company.
- To be qualified you should be a chemist graduated from a reputable university
- Have at least 3 years experience using Gas Chromatography instrument.
- Having work experience as a laboratory staff in Laboratory Services Company would be a good advantage.
Interested person should apply with full resume in English and a recent photo to:
Air Liquide Indonesia
Attention: Human Resources Department
(Attachment must less than 200 kb)
No later than 2 weeks after this advertisement