We are a growing research company based in Jakarta is looking for Financial Analyst to strengthen our working.
In this requirement, you will:
- gather information, assemble spreadsheets, write reports, and review all non-legal pertinent information about prospective deals
- analyze companies performance through their financial report
- analyze the future prospect of companies that want to sell shares to the public
- prepare analyses on the costs and benefits of a proposed merger or takeover
- in the future, you will evaluate the economic outlook of different sectors and industries for organizations that wish to invest.
- A Master degree on Finance or MBA in Finance
- Having working experience(s) in related industries (banking, securities, insurance companies, mutual and pension funds and other business) minimum 3 years.
- Familiar using spreadsheet and statistical software packages to analyze financial data and develop forecasts
- Good IT skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- A methodical and logical approach to projects.
- Have an ability to plan and complete work to meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills to work as part of a team.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Honest, hard working and responsible.
- Willing to work under pressure condition and to meet deadline with high speed & high accuracy level.
If you meet our qualifications, please send your CV and last transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy will be closed by June 30, 2008.