PT Sigma Sarana Putra Mandiri
Post date: 2008-Jun-26
Closing Date : -
Data Base Analyst
- Drives cross business data quality standards though systematic management processes.
- Manages customer and partner data as a strategic asset for Microsoft Ltd to ensure data is fit for purpose for effective marketing.
- To optimize the data quality within a specific functional area through the development, implementation and on-going support of pragmatic data management procedures.
- Drive the optimisation of data quality and data volumes through functional and process enhancements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in analyze data or market research.
- Required: Solid T-SQL / SQL Server skills in order to query complex databases and develop automated data quality monitoring and reporting procedures
- Required: Experience with specific tools related to the role (e.g. Siebel)
- Beneficial: Familiarity with extraction, transformation and load processes (ETL) including address standardization and merging. Familiarity with data warehousing and data mart concepts.
- Beneficial: Experience in or at least a keen interest in acquiring expertise in and applying Microsoft data presentation tools (Excel Pivot tables, SQL-Server Reporting Services)
Soft skills :
- Must have the capability of Managing Virtual Team
- Must show passion for information quality management including system and data validity testing.
- Must be able to build strong and respected relationships with systems owners and data controllers
- Must have skills in problem resolution, a demonstrated ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to anticipate business requirements and be able to provide smart solutions.
- Must have experience in documentation, process mapping and analytical skills with application to data (additional project management skills beneficial)