PT HM Sampoerna Tbk. is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia with superior brands such as Dji Sam Soe, A Mild, and Sampoerna Hijau among others and is an affiliate of Philip Morris International, one of the world’s largest tobacco companies.
We are looking for talented people with a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business as:
(Jawa Timur - Surabaya)
To assist the Manager CAPEX in managing annd handling the planning & reporting function and related activities for the JGF / Bekasi Plant, to meet local and US GAAP reporting requirements.
- Hold Bachelor Degree (S1) in Accounting.
- Fresh Graduate, preferably with 2 years experience in financial reporting, project tracking report and CAPEX budget amandment.
- Have a strong financial analytical skill as well as service and communication skills.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Good in operating MS-Office and having SAP knowledge will be an advantage.
- Must have a high initiative and be able to work under tight dateline.
For those who are interested and having the above required qualifications, please visit our career website and attached a comprehensive resume, not later than 24 June 2008 at: